Hephaestus Sounds Italian Concert Organ v2.0 KONTAKT
Size 613 Mb
The Italian Concert Organ is a faithfully reproduced church organ with individual ranks and combinations, in addition to an exceptional sound engine able to restore harmonics, environment, mechanical noise and even more, in a completely customizable way.
- Sample resolution: 96kHz 24-bit Stereo
- 32 patterns (16+16): 14 single ranks and 18 REAL combinations
- 7 sound controls: Source, Beat, IR Level/Attack/Size, Tuning and Colour
- Key-off noise, airflow and customizable impulse reverb
- It’s possible to turn off the airflow and disable the internal Kontakt FX engine to use your effects
- 6 modes: TouchScreen, FootPedal, MultiCombo, MultiChannel, TraditionalSingle and TraditionalMulti
- Expression pedal support (MIDI CC 11)
- Total instrument size: 614MB (520MB of compressed samples)
- Stunning 3D GUI by Divergent Audio Group
- Average polyphony consumption during performance: 4 – 8 sounds
- Max polyphony in single mode: 32 sounds
- Max polyphony in multi mode: 256 sounds
- Works with FULL Kontakt v5.2.1 or newer (not on Kontakt Player).
PIPE FESTIVAL 2
New at Version 2.0 – ENGLISH
- Old digitally-built combinations were recreated on the real organ and really resampled at 96kHz!
- The resampling has been done using different couples of microphones from multiple positions, giving now detail and absolute fidelty
- Now there aren’t simultaneous voices, so polyphony has been reduced to 32 notes (256 on multi modes), reducing high CPU usage
- Pitch is now perfect: the resampling has been done the day after the instrument pitching; now it’s possible to combine various patterns without pitch issues
- Master limiter corrected to be transparent and powerful at the same time
- Pattern volume managed listening to a song played on the original organ, recorded using our microphone configuration
- Minor bugs fixed
INSTALLATION: open Kontakt. Just use the “Files” tab on the left to find the main Italian Concert Organ folder and click on it. Then double click on the mode you want to load.
NOTE: if you have problems with the instrument, please mail me at [email protected]
Recommended for all owners of single MIDI controller with a touchscreen. The controls are optimized for touch. Pressing and releasing the sustain pedal you can select sequentially the 16 patterns, while the Modulation controller switches to the other 16 patterns. In the middle is displayed the name of the pattern.
Especially developed for all owners of single MIDI controllers that have a common monitor and scroll through the chosen patterns without taking hands off from the keyboard. With this mode, the user can store up to 8 patterns and call them by pressing and releasing the sustain pedal.
Example: for my song I need sequentially the patterns 2, 5, 6 variated, 12, 15. For this purpose, I select the first (2). Once selected, I press S to store it in SLOT 1. Then I press the SLOT button and I see SLOT 2, then I’m going to choose the second pattern (5) and hit S to save it.
Now we press SLOT button again to move to the SLOT 3 and memorize the third pattern (6 with V). And so on. Once done, you just press and release the sustain pedal to cycle through the stored patterns, in a continuous loop.
You can store ONLY the pattern numbers and NOT the advanced settings like reverb. At the center is displayed the name of the selected pattern in the first red line, and the next pattern is in the second red line. The C button erases everything that has been stored.
MULTI COMBO MODE
Developed to combine the patterns. It’s possible to combine up to 8 patterns, all on the same channel. It is as if the instrument was opened 8 times, each of which is customizable.
MULTI CHANNEL MODE
Developed for all owners of virtual organ console with no more than 3 keyboards and a pedal. It’s possible to combine up to 2 patterns with every controller. The keyboards have to be set on channels 1, 2, 3 and the pedal on channel 4. However, the channels are still editable from the Kontakt interface.