Hyperbits The Songwriting Matrix Complete + Bonuses
Size 6.16 Gb
THE SONGWRITING MATRIX
Explore the Boundaries of Music Theory, Compose Memorable Songs & Create Your Signature Sound
DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT 99% OF MUSIC PRODUCERS MAKE
I see it over and over again — when a producer can’t figure out a solution for writing memorable music, melodies & chord progressions, they go back to doing exactly what they shouldn’t do: tweaking EQs & compressor knobs, finicking with some reverb, or worse, not producing at all and blaming the music industry for being jaded, corrupt and backward.
Don’t get me wrong, mixdowns are important, but people don’t connect with EQ and compression. They connect with stories. They connect with vulnerability. They connect with honesty.
In short, they connect with great songwriting.
Chord progressions. Melodies. Hooks. That’s songwriting — it’s the missing piece.
It’s why artists like Bon Iver can bring millions of listeners to tears and become a multi-platinum recording artist with sub-optimal production quality.
It’s why Porter Robinson, who doesn’t always have the cleanest mixdowns, is able to focus on conveying powerful emotions through dynamics and great songwriting.
It’s why Avicii was known as a musical genius and whiz-kid — not because of his technical prowess, but his ability to turn anything into melodic, songwriting gold.
I’m sure you’re thinking, “Well, that sounds great, but how do I do that?” Well here’s the problem…
Your current game plan of hacking music theory isn’t going to cut it. Shortcuts will only get you so far. In fact, shortcuts will lead you to writing tracks — not songs.
WHAT DO YOU GET INSIDE THE SONGWRITING MATRIX?
The Art of Composition
The Art of Arrangement
The Art of Sound Design
The Art of Creativity
BONUS #1 – Create Your Signature Sound Video Series
BONUS #2 – Eleven Signature Sound Artist Breakdowns
BONUS #3 – Hyperbits Midi Chord & Inspiration Pack
BONUS #4 – Extended Songwriting Challenges Pack
BONUS #5 – Hyperbits Hour-Long Songwriting Workshops
What You’ll Learn
– How to use music theory to construct memorable melodies and hooks that evoke emotion and connection with the listener
– Everything you’ve ever needed to know about intervals, chords, scales, keys, time signatures, and rhythmic subdivisions to help you solidify your music theory base
– How to build advanced chord types and chord progressions, as well as the ability to analyze and understand the function of existing chord progressions
– How to arrange your instruments so you can use primary, secondary and ornamental sounds to focus the listener’s ears
– How to maintain interest in your music using additive, subtractive and transitionary arrangement.
– How to apply commercial structure to your music so you can learn the rules of arrangement and break them in the future
– How mixing can affect your composition and songwriting through proper layering, mixing handoffs and transitionary effects (…which aids in creating a smoother, more professional arrangement)
– How to ACTUALLY use synths, sample packs, MIDI files and loops to do a bulk of creative work for you at the start of any project. And nope, this is NOT cheating
– How to use the power of sound design to create more interesting leads and the ability to manipulate audio to your heart’s content.
– How composition aides the creative process and can quickly get you to a place of intelligent, forward-thinking and mature songwriting.
– How to create your signature sound as an artist in 2019 through referencing, exploration and creativity