Cockos REAPER 5.980 Portable WIN
Size 30 Mb
REAPER 5 is a powerful but sensible Windows application that lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. It provides an extensive set of features, but is a very small and lightweight application (the installer is less than 1 megabyte, and includes many effects and a sample project). REAPER supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording. It reads WAV, OGG, and MP3 files, and records WAV files. You can arrange any number of items in any number of tracks and use audio processing plug-ins (DirectX and Jesusonic). REAPER 5 also supports volume, pan controls and envelopes per track, multi-layer undo/redo, and user creatable color themes.
– Portable – supports running from USB keys or other removable media
– 64 bit audio engine
– Excellent low-latency performance
– Multiprocessor capable
– Direct multi-track recording to many formats including WAV/BWF/W64, AIFF, WavPack, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI.
– Extremely flexible routing
– Fast, tool-less editing
– Supports a wide range of hardware (nearly any audio interface, outboard hardware, many control surfaces)
– Support for VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects
– ReaPlugs: high quality 64 bit effect suite
– Tightly coded – installer is just over 2MB
– Tool-less mouse interface — spend less time clicking
– Drag and drop files to instantly import them into a project
– Support for mixing any combination of file type/samplerate/bit depth on each track
– Easily split, move, and resize items
– Each item has easily manipulated fades and volume
– Tab to transient support
– Configurable and editable automatic crossfading of overlapping items
– Per-item pitch shift and time stretch
– Arbitrary item grouping
– Markers and envelopes can be moved in logical sync with editing operations
– Ripple editing – moving/deletion of items can optionally affect later items
– Multiple tempos and time signatures per project
– Ability to define and edit project via regions
– Automation envelopes
New Reaper 5
Notation editor: NEW in 5.20 – Compose and edit MIDI as musical notation, or view and edit recorded MIDI. Flexible mouse editing, key signatures, multiple clefs, dynamics, voices, lyrics, tuplets, articulation, ornaments, slurs, and more.
FX:VST3 support, sample-accurate automation for VST3 and JSFX, FX browser improvements.
ReaScript:API and scripting improvements, including a built-in development environment for creating and debugging scripts in Lua, EEL, or Python. Create anything from simple macros, to complex new functionality.
Control grouping:Flexible, automatable VCA control. Link groups of track controls together at any point in the signal flow.
Video:Many improvements to video support and performance, including real-time programmable track and item effect processing.
FX parameter automation:Full automation and MIDI/OSC learn support for per-take FX, improved FX envelope and modulation management via the Project Bay, increased automation recording speed.
And more:New GUI layouts, Media Explorer improvements, metronome beat patterns, Opus support, MIDI note-off editing, new volume envelope modes, new actions and API functions, and many other fixes and improvements.