The Noisecontrollers Producer Pack V1
The Noisecontrollers Producer Pack V1 provides a strong foundation for producers of any skill level to launch themselves into the genre of hardstyle.
This producer pack includes a generous number of components.
- Three Part Noisecontrollers Video:
We hung out with Bas for a day, starting with his journey to the studio, all the way to the late hours of the night. We asked him questions about different tracks and kept the cameras rolling as he discussed a wide range of topics that came to mind. Step inside the mind of this hardstyle legend and enjoy these walkthroughs in HD video and audio.
Chapter 1: A New Beginning – Noisecontrollers opens up an existing project file showing us the early stages of what would go on to become his new track People Are Awesome. He discusses inspiration, explains different layers within the project, and his go to processing.
Chapter 2: Headlights – Noisecontrollers takes us inside the project file of his recent single ‘Headlights.’ We explore the project layer by layer, with Bas discussing each element of the track, and his approach to signal processing.
Chapter 3: The Character Of A Kick – In this chapter Noisecontrollers delivers a tutorial solely devoted to designing the character of a kick starting from a basic 909. The character accounts for the overall tone. Bas leaves you with a set of foundational tools that allow you the flexibility to go in many different directions. We want you to take these tools and make the next genre defining kick!
- Chapter 1 Bonus Project File: This project file contains four synths pulled from chapter 1, all of which are done with stock Logic instruments and stock logic processing. Get direct access to three beautiful leads, and the leading pluck that serves as the foundation in the chords for ‘People Are Awesome.’ Drag and drop the midi from this project file into your own project to kickstart your inspiration. Having the midi is extremely useful when you want to analyze the musical building blocks of the track.
- Headlights Project File: That’s right… we are actually giving you the logic file for the 2019 Noisecontrollers single ‘Headlights.’ Complete with the vocal acapella, midi, processing settings, signature reverbs, drum grooves, FX lines, samples including the Headlights kick, and synth stacks that you can pull from and use in your own productions. Almost all the instruments are done using stock logic synths with logic FX racks that are instantly available for use by any logic user.
One of the layers in the song was made from the Access Virus and it has been bounced to audio.
- Fully editable synths with associated processing rack include:
- Bass Lead (EXS24)
- Violins (EXS24)
- Violas Staccato (EXS24)
- Violins Pizzicato (EXS24)
- Down Down Lead (ES1)
- Saw Deep (ES P)
- NC Little Bell (ES2)
- Megfat_Super Atmo (EXS24)
- Avenger Pad (VPS Avenger)
- Avenger Saw (VPS Avenger)
- Character Of A Kick Project File: Bonus working project file from kick tutorial for reference.
- Sample Pack: The guys at the 789ten office were LITERALLY SHOCKED at the quality sounds he gave away. This pack consists of 300+ samples used in past and upcoming Noisecontrollers releases.
The most jaw dropping element of this sample pack has got to be the extensive kick library.
Included is a folder of 86 modified versions of a single classic kick used in the 2005 – 2007 era of Noisecontrollers productions. Other kicks included are the Eternity Kick, Headlights Kick, Signature NC Kick, So High Kick, Q-Base Kick, Psy Kick, and Trap Kicks. These are the real kicks used in the tracks that built Noisecontrollers into a household name and shaped the genre of hardstyle into what it is today. These ready-to-use kicks are being GIVEN AWAY and will save you days or even months of fine tuning.
- Other incredible samples include:
- 4 classic hardstyle vocal samples from past tracks; great for chopping and layering
- An entire folder of sounds specifically designed for Q-BASE
- A vast library of signature Noisecontrollers FX sounds containing distorted Kick FX, screech loops and melodies, an NC sound design folder containing tonal distortions, and a sweep FX folder with 55 modified versions of one classic 2007 NC sweep.
- A FAT percussion library with all the bells and whistles needed to create intense and professional level hardstyle productions. Snares, claps, reverb drenched hall kicks, booms, clocks, and bonus loops and groove beats
- 6. BTS BONUS – The extra Interviews and cinematic pieces are raising the bar for all music production tutorials. We’re doing things differently, and hope that you enjoy the video!
The Noisecontrollers Producer Pack V1
Run Time: 36m 58s
Headlights Run Time: 38m 13s
Kick Tutorial Run Time: 21m 17s