Advanced Mixing With Studio One [TUTORIAL]
I thought I had a great mixing workflow, until I found out some new tips and techniques to take my mixing to the next level. And that is what I’m going to showing you in this course.
In this course I’m going to show you some advanced tips, tricks and techniques to improve your mixing in Studio One. These steps will work across any genre or style.
I’ll also take you through on how to improve the routing and organization of your. How to understand compression better, ways to handle EQ, and even unique advanced features like splitting up the bands on your tracks for Multiband processing. That’s just some of the things that will be covered.
So, if you want to up skill your Studio one Skills, and improve your mixing in Studio )ne, then this is the perfect course for you!
Learn the tips, tricks and techniques to improve your MIXING within Studio One
This course will take you step-by-step on how to use the stock tools within Studio One to take your mixing to the next level.
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world example, you’ll enjoy learning while taking action.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- How to Work Organize your tracks into Folders, and assign them to Bus channels
- Using Different Types of Bus Compression
- How to properly understand How Compression Works
- Using Parallel Compression, and Multi Band Processing
- How to use EQ-ing on different types of instruments and tracks
- Clip-Based Editing over Automation
- Creating Hyper-Realism in your Productions