Arturia Augmented STRINGS v1.1.0 VST VST3 AAX STANDALONE [WIN]
Augmented STRINGS Intro incorporates rich multi-sampled string sounds with state-of-theart synthesis combining them in an approachable, exciting software instrument. This will
give modern producers immediate access to a comprehensive range of authentic, abstract,
and evocative string sounds.
An evolved hybrid soundtrack for the modern age
Uniting quality string libraries with state-of-the-art synthesis, Augmented Strings Intro is your quickest route to the fresh string sound you’ve always wanted. Go beyond conventional libraries, virtual instruments, and familiar orchestral timbres, and elevate your string sounds to inspiring new heights. Whether you’re a composer, producer, sound designer, or anything in between, effortlessly control an enhanced hybrid ensemble that’ll set your production alight.
A new string palette
Augmented Strings Intro’s hybrid palette unlocks the truly exciting and unique power that strings can bring to your projects. This isn’t just a selection of string samples; these are traditional instruments transformed into sounds unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
Combine authentic with abstract
The sound of Augmented Strings Intro consists of 2 layers, every preset features a unique combination of string samples, virtual analog, wavetable, harmonic, and granular synthesis. Immersive, orchestral, cinematic, and everything in between.
The Morph control gives you truly unique & ever-evolving sound with one click. Unlock huge sonic territory within a single sound, move and transform between Layers A and B, and adjust up to 8 parameter destinations per preset – all with one control.
Transform sound instantly
Make dramatic changes and tap into your musical expression in real-time with a streamlined set of macro controls, designed to intelligently change multiple parameters for sweeping sound tweaks in real-time. Perfect dynamics, variety, and individuality when you need it.
An instrument that can do both: Augmented STRINGS is quick and intuitive on the surface, but deep and advanced when you need it to be. Weave intricate modulation, create dynamic sequences, customize sound sources, and more.
Augmented STRINGS Release Notes:
- New preset tagging system (right click to open tag menu)
- New Preset browser, toolbars and menus design
- New sound bank view
- New instruments icons
- CPU consumption improvements
- Project opening time improvements
- Preset loading time improvements
- Preset store performance improvements
- Enhanced preset drag & drop to playlists
- Moved user preset category in Explore
- Playlist menu improvements
- Playlists can now be edited simultaneously on plugin instances
- Preset info menu improvements
- Improved home page pop-up behavior
- Edits made in playlists are now automatically saved
- Added multiple preset selection count
- MPE no longer conflicts with standard pitch bend messages
- No more freezes when displaying two instances of the same instrument with AMD GPU
- No more missing presets when importing large banks
- Playlists can now be selected with program changes messages (MSB)
- No more pop-up display issues
- Installers no longer proposes Rosetta install on non-Rosetta systems
- No more missing presets when using several Analog Lab instances