ChordPulse v2.6 For Windows
ChordPulse is an easy-to-use virtual band that is great for practising, improvisation, inspiration and just having lots of fun with music. You can use it as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. Play and sing along with ChordPulse, experiment with musical ideas, styles, and chords in no time.
Enjoy your practice
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun. Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing. ChordPulse motivates anybody to practice more.
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords, tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and chord progressions. Use ChordPulse as a configurable background.
Relax & have fun
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
• Enjoy your music practice.
• Be inspired as a songwriter: experiment with styles and chord progressions.
• Use ChordPulse for improvisations. Relax and recharge.
• Test & improve your playing techniques as an instrument player.
• Test & improve your accuracy and intonation as a singer.
• Test & improve your timing in general.
• Test & improve your versatility with various music styles.
• Try different styles, tempos and keys instantly.
• Create a fun band with friends and use ChordPulse as the base.
• Motivate children to practice more.
• Receive new music styles for free!
• works as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a chords-only background, and other combinations
• 84 music styles included
• metronome with optional bass and chord notes
• streamlined and responsive graphical interface
• change music styles on the fly
• change chords, tempo, song key on the fly
• 16 chord types + inversions + slash chords
• smooth chord transitions with automatic inversions
• chord length can be changed in 1/4 bar steps
• structure chord progressions effectively on chord pages
• 36 chord pages, 80 slots in page sequence per session
• each chord page can hold up to 16 bars of music
• 38 preset chord progressions
• reference tones for tuning guitars and other instruments
• precount and loop functions
• MIDI export
• 100-step undo, redo and action history
• chord audition: listen to chords and root/bass notes while the music is not playing,
choose chord/arpeggio mode and musical instrument
• optionally display chord notes in chord selector
• “Split Keyboard” visualization mode and other improvements and options for musical note visualizer
• arrangement point now indicates modifications made to drums / bass / chords sections
• new accompaniment styles: Pop: Fast Pop, Pop Pad; Rock: Steady Beat; Extra: Funk Base D, Heavy
• improved and extended help file and in-program help
• revised Options menu
• adjustable bar number frequency
• double click style / tempo / key to close selector
• Esc key closes style / tempo / key / chord / arrangement point / page selector; Esc to quit program is now optional
• more detailed and less redundant chord / arrangement point editing history (undo/redo information)
• several minor improvements and optimizations
• bug fixes