Epic & Cinematic Composing With Studio One [TUTORIAL]
Often this is a type of Hybrid Orchestral Compositions, and requires quite a unique composition and production techniques. From the the types of chords and melodies you use, through to the instrument choices you make.
And these types of compositions and productions are possible in Studio One and if you follow the steps I show you in this course, then you too can write your own Epic, Cinematic Compositions
In this course I will show you how you can take a simple piano sketch idea of a chord progression and melody and expand it out into the orchestral instrument, plus other instruments to create your own Unique, Hybrid, Epic Composition
I’ll be using the stock instruments and effects in Studio One, plus will point to some free tools that you can use as well to take your compositions and productions further.
So, if sounds like something interesting that you want to learn, then this is the perfect course for you!
Learn the tips, tricks and techniques to create your own Epic, Cinematic Compositions in Studio One
This course will take you step-by-step on how to use the stock tools within Studio One to compose and build up your own Epic, Cinematic Composition
With easy-to-follow tutorials and a real-world example to follow, you’ll enjoy learning while taking action.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Chord Progression and melodies to use
- Transferring these Chords and Melodies to the Strings and Brass sections of the Orchestra
- How to Build up a Motief/Theme and String Ostinato
- How to create an introduction which is emotive and builds up tension
- Create an Epic, Style Percussion section with Impact and Tension
- Adding Other instrument to the Orchestral Mix, like guitars, synths and sound effects
- Creating Hans Zimmer-style Braams in your productions!
- Mixing Tricks to use in your productions