Kuassa Cerberus Bass Amp v1.1.1 [VST2 VST3 AAX [WIN]
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation is a three-channel bass amplifier Rack Extension/Plug-in that will deliver thundering lows straight from your computer. With it’s intuitive single screen interface whatever your playing stye is, pick or fingerstyle in any music you play, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation will provide the warmth and mellowness of tube amp, clarity and punch of solid-state power, or turn it up to destruction on the Drive amp type. For further tweaking, Cerberus Bass Amplifikation gives you tonal control through its compressor, contour control, parametric and graphic EQ, and D.I. wetness control. Carefully tuned and carrying enough power to rumble your studio.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation also comes with features standard to Kuassa’s other amp products; noise gate, and dual cabinet miking modeler. In addition, the Rack Extension version features a handful of CV input controls, while the VST/VST3/AU/AAX version will have an external IR loader and a 3D miking interface.
Cerberus Bass Amplifikation: Take charge of the bottom frequency, directly from your DAW.
- 3 Amp Types.
- Bulit-in Compressor, Noise Gate and Output Limiter.
- 3 types of matching cabinets, 6 microphones and Direct Mix.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono/stereo options simulation a real-life bass guitar recording session.
- Flexible tone-shaping capability with Contour, Semi-parametric EQ, and Graphic EQ.
- CV input controls for various parameters (*Rack Extension Version exclusive)
- External IR loader and move your microphones in 3D space (VST/VST3/AU/AAX exclusive)
- Straightforward and easy to use graphic interface.
- Supports up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.