IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE v2.0.5
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE
Get ready, it’s your turn to step up to the conductor’s podium to experience the most emotional orchestral collection ever released with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE beats every competitor. If you don’t believe it, click here.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony’s worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous’ lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
And just like in the full version, each of its instruments captures the uniquely human element that has made Miroslav Philharmonik 2 such a go-to tool for composers, soundtrack scorers, producers and more. It gives you all of Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s multi-articulation switching instruments.
These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly. You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument.
This means that when you select an instrument to play, you won’t just hear a note — you’ll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It comes with 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia’s acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. You can control these on their own, or you can take advantage of each instrument’s 8 macros that give you quick access to the most commonly used parameters for effortlessly simple sonic sculpting on the fly. It also comes with the ConvoRoom convolution reverb plus 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE Specs
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- 34 studio-quality effects
- Part Range Controls allows for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable time-based effects and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound elelement or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control for string, woodwind and brass instruments
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
- Instrument and Multi saving
- Convenient Search function for Instruments, Multis and Patterns
Note: The CE (Classik Edition) is the lite version of the full of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound Content.
Also installation instructions are included for both platforms, Windows & Mac.