Mixtank.tv Eddie Craig – In The Box Masterclass: House, Garage & Bass TUTORIAL
In this exclusive course for Mixtank – the first in our new In-The-Box series – Eddie Craig breaks down his entire production process shares game-changing advice focussing solely on software techniques that you can transfer to any DAW or genre.
Over the course of 2.5 hours, he goes into depth on essential topics including:
How to organise samples and projects for easy access and recall so that you can start writing music within minutes
- How to create different templates for writing, mixing and mastering
- How to make big fat basslines
- How to find your own original sound
- How to create grooves using samples and drum machines
- How to mix and comp pop-ready vocals
- Key mixing and mastering tips
With over 25 years in the industry, Eddie Craig is one of the UK’s most prolific producers – there’s no doubt about that. A multi-award-winning legend of the UK Garage scene, he’s sold over 1.4 million albums with Ministry of Sound, recent releases have included labels like Defected’s D4Dance and DJ EZ’s Nuvolve, and his CV features an incredible catalogue of work under various guises for the likes of like Pharrell, Madonna, Eric Prydz, Snoop Dogg and more.
Needless to say, Eddie knows a thing or two about making house, garage and bass.
- Getting Started Quickly
- Studio Zen
- Projects & Templates
- Beats & Grooves
- Using Groove Machines
- Heavy-Hitting Basslines
- Music & Originality
- Creating Transitions
- Vocal Comping, Processing & Tuning
- Mixing, Mastering & Metering
- Cubase (skills covered are transferable to all DAWs)