Native Instruments Kontakt 6.3.0
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
6.3.0 – 2020-07-07
GUI Performance and UX improvements
- FIXED With certain libraries Kontakt would cause the DAW timeline marker to stutter and lag
- IMPROVED Performance of libraries with heavy user interfaces
- IMPROVED Rendering improvements when changing a UI control
- IMPROVED Instruments from non-activated libraries now display and store the library information after Demo Timeout
- IMPROVED Loading non-Player content in Player now informs the user that full KONTAKT is required after Demo Timeout
- ADDED KSP: New constant for handling release velocity ($EVENT_PAR_REL_VELOCITY)
- ADDED KSP: New constant for hiding the value display of ui_table ($HIDE_PART_VALUE)
- ADDED New script in Factory Content to transpose across multiple instruments in a multi (Multi channel MIDI Transpose)
- ADDED New script in Factory Content to map velocity across multiple instruments in a multi (Multi channel MIDI Velocity)
- FIXED When a UI control would be in MIDI learn mode and the script generated a MIDI event, the learn state would pick up the internal MIDI event
- FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI errors
Creator Tools stays on version 1.2.0 and works with this version of Kontakt, too.
How to install?
Full Fresh Installation:
1. Install Kontakt (Kontakt 6.3.0 Setup PC.exe)
2. Install the patch(Kontakt_patch_installer_6_3_0.exe)
If you have Kontakt 6 already installed, just install the patch using “Kontakt_patch_installer_6_3_0.exe”