Professional Podcast Editing TUTORIAL
This course is your complete guide to professional Podcast Editing using Adobe Adobe CC software.
“Professional Podcast Editing Guide” is a well-regarded course that practically teaches you in simple steps, how to edit podcast episodes to sound great.
In this course, you will be practically taken through how to:
- remove filler words and breaths
- reduce background noise;
- create intro and outro
- process a vocals and adjust voice levels to make podcast episodes sound professional
All relevant learning materials are available to aid you throughout the course.
You will be given assignments, exercises, practice tests, etc, just to ensure that you are keeping up with classes.
If you’re a podcaster and wants to edit your own podcast, I encourage you to take up this course.
Also, if you’re someone who is looking forward to establishing a podcast service business in the future, I highly recommend this course for you.
What you’ll learn:
- How To Remove Filler Words.
- How To Reduce Background Noise
- How To Remove Vocal Breaths
- How To Process Vocals
- How To Create Podcast Intro And Outro