NI Reaktor 6 v6.3.2 + Factory Library WIN & MacOSX
REAKTOR 6 is the ultimate creative toolkit for deep sound exploration, featuring cutting-edge DSP and high-fidelity sound.
REAKTOR 6 makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Blocks is a new framework that turns REAKTOR 6 into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks – including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers – come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK – all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory instruments, each loaded with presets to get you started. Or download one of over 4,000 free instruments created by the REAKTOR user community. Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching with Blocks unlocks a world of on-the-fly sonic experimentation. And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process, REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
MODULAR DSP LAB
- Build custom synths, samplers, effects, and sound design tools
- Experiment with rack-style modular patching using Blocks
- Discover 70+ included instruments plus thousands of sounds in the User Library
Reaktor 6 v6.3.2 Release Notes:
Bug Fix Update.
- FIXED CRASH – on startup on Windows machines with 10th gen intel processors
- FIXED CRASH – Creating New Instrument after undoing New Inst creation (side pane open, while not on properties tab)
- FIXED CRASH – clicking Sampler Module which does not exist anymore (in SME header Dropdown)
- FIXED CRASH – on closing host Project with one rack
- FIXED CRASH – while building using cut paste undo for structures including event ports
- FIXED CRASH – on changing Voices with song position 96a output in use
- FIXED Too long and increasing loading times for certain ensembles (i.e. Flesh)
- FIXED If too sparse, Midi out stops, when plugin window is closed (specifically in Ableton Live, might have affected other hosts too)
- FIXED Freezes in FL-Studio upon Host session recall (with certain ensembles, i.e. Photon)
- FIXED On Ensemble Relocation preset data is not applied (instead loads default snapshot)
- FIXED Snap/Preset – Dropdown List does not open in Main Toolbar (when reopening Plugin GUI)
- FIXED No 30min Demo mode when loading Form preset files without activation (leads to immediate timeout)
- FIXED Recent File List not updated on Loading NKSRs (Rack Files)
- FIXED Sample Map Monolith export broken (older regression issue)
- FIXED Not all preferences are stored on closing plugin/hostsession
- FIXED MAC OS Catalina – Browser/Explorer does not show Volume/Drive in exFAT format
- FIXED Demo Dialog flashes on loading any product in Player
- FIXED Demo Dialog shows Content + Application demo timer (where only content timer was applicable)
- FIXED Demo Mode on Instantiation in Reaktor Player AAX triggered
- FIXED Automation ID Compressing and Sorting
- FIXED OSC Values not sent after Auido Engine Off/On
- FIXED OSC Values received in wrong order
- FIXED Library Tab update missing when switching from Ens to Rack and vice versa
- FIXED Browser Separator position not remembered
- FIXED Position of Splitter/Handle in Panel Sets and Snapshot tabs not remembered
- FIXED Wiring on panel in Non Edit Mode with Ensembles possible
- FIXED Library Tab on, although in Non Edit Mode with Null Page
- FIXED Double Click in Player Browser selects Preset/Snapshot underneath
- FIXED Start Screen Button “Play” opens New.ens (if new.ens was the last loaded)
- FIXED D&D (NKSR/Rack File) to Reaktor Application window limited to Panel View (work area)
- FIXED Mute and Solo from the structure context menus shown in Rack Mode (removed)
- FIXED Color of the CPU measuring debug tool is not readable with the new Rack color theme
- FIXED Unavailable Midi Device handling faulty (showing some ID instead of the device name)
- IMPROVED Performance with Multi Display Module improved
macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM