Shoogle Studios Start To Finish Masterclass with Mia Dora TUTORIAL
Rob Etherson is one half of international house and techno act Mia Dora (Moda Black / Optimo / Toolroom / Posterboy) as well as a leading engineer who works with huge artists across the globe. We were very lucky to have him deliver this incredible masterclass packed with creative tips and tricks for budding producers of all genres.
In this Masterclass, Rob guides us through production, workflow and mixdown techniques that he uses from start to finish in his projects to achieve the best possible musical output.
This Masterclass is absolutely packed with information to help you not only boost your creative workflow and improve your productions, but also to hone your mixdown skills and achieve a full sound. Covering:
Music Production Techniques:
- Boosting your creative workflow
- Maximising potential from each element of your track
- How far can you take a kick drum?
- Global reverbs to give your tracks depth
- Percussion tips and tricks
- Compression and limiting tips and tricks
- Advanced EQ tricks
- How does EQ affects compression?
- Tuning percussion and gaining width
- Using reference tracks
- Unlinked envelopes in Ableton Live
- Designing percussion for your track
- Advanced effects advice
- Rob’s long-term industry experience is invaluable
…and loads more!