sound DUST CHOIRPOOL KONTAKT
Sound Dust’s CHOIR POOL is a non-human choir module sampled from 90s voice-modeling hardware, vocoding, chaotic tape-warble – and absolutely no real voices.
A new set of otherworldly vocal timbres, recognisably human, but definitely not your average choir sample set.
- Six Kontakt .nki instruments for full Kontakt (Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 6)
- 33 snaphots
- 900 24bit samples
- 2.7GB download (NCW compressed from 3.2GB sample pool)
- Choir Bots sampled from ancient Roland VC 2 voice modeling and vocoding card loaded into VariOS system and recorded through Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps and Strymon DECO tape module.
- Modwheel (or any midi controller sending CC1) assigned to real time morphing Choir Bots control.
- Forwards and reverse playback control.
- Note Lock function that spreads last touched note across the whole keyboard for old school style sampling.
- 80 custom made convolution impulse repsonses taken from hardware software and real spaces.
- Stereo width adjustment.
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Pitch bend amount adjustment
- ADSR control.
- All controls mapped to NKS and will show up in DAW automation.
- Requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1 or above
- Tape saturation + distortion, Vowel filter, phaser or low and high pass filter – depending on .nki
- Tremolo – frequency (tempo synced) X – depth Y
- Convolution – amount dry X – amount wet Y
- Solid G equaliser – 1 band = 600 hz to 7 khz- frequency X – amount Y
- Midi learn triangles – for external controllers to learn XY pucks
- Stereo width control – from mono to w i d e
- On/off and reset controls per effect (click effect icon)
Kontakt 6 version
- Replika delay – 5 amazing sounding delay machine types
- 20 Replika delay presets
FULL version of Kontakt 5.8 and/or 6.1.1 needed
CHOIRPOOL will load into Kontakt Player but time out after 10 minutes.