The Art of Sound Design TUTORIAL
Let’s face it, endlessly scrolling through YouTube tutorials trying to learn sound design is exhausting. We both know it’s taking up too much effort and time.
That is why I have created a DaVinci Resolve sound design course made from real-life examples. In this course you will learn from the very beginning until the final delivery all the steps and professional methodology I take when I’m doing sound design for a client
- Sound Design Theory
- Types of Sound Effects and How to use them
- Professional Sound Design Methodology
- DaVinci Resolve audio interface
- Real Client Examples
- Access to High-Resolution Raw Footage and audio files for Practice
This course is included as a sound effects module in my Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve – From Beginner to PRO. If you are interested in learning about professional video editing as well as sound design I recommend you to enrol in that one.
What you’ll learn:
- The theory behind sound design
- Types of Sound Effects
- The impact of adding Sound Effects to your edit
- Identifying the right Sound Effects
- How to apply Sound Effects in your video edit