Udemy Video Game Music Composition Masterclass: Complete A-Z Guide TUTORIAL
Learn how to compose memorable music for video games, Learn different musical styles & write original music in any genre
Learn first hand what it takes to succeed as a video game music composer.
Learn from the ground up what it takes to go from beginner to video game composing pro with this course, taught by Kyle Davies, long-time musician, pianist and composer. Kyle has a masters degree in Music and has been composing for the past 20 years. This course offers a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to starting out as a video game composer.
You have the opportunity to create exciting, vibrant video game music that other’s can enjoy, starting with zero music experience. With hard work, focus and dedication, you can master the skills needed to make your video game music concepts a reality.
This course is a must-have for those looking to grow their skills in video game composition. You will learn how to work with game audio engines like FMod and Unity. These will allow you to program your music to share with game developers.
In this course you will learn:
- How to begin composing today with no previous composing experience (with full walkthroughs)
- How to build beautiful layers of sound
- Music theory foundational lessons on melody, harmony and rhythm
- Solid foundational video game basic skills
- How to use Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) to create video game music
- How to use Game Audio Engines like FMod and Unity
- This course also includes how to take your game music composing skills to the next level with:
- The #1 Way to Improve as a video game composer
- Keyboard shortcuts that will save you time while composing
- How to market your skills as a video game composer
This course is easy to follow with many full live demos and walkthroughs of exactly what to do. This is perfect for those who want to learn how to begin composing game music.
Your instructor, Kyle, has over 20 years of professional music experience. He has composed for many of those years and will be able to guide you through the challenges and opportunities of composing.
Learn how to compose original music for video games today.
This course is design for all abilities and levels. No previous experience is necessary.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to compose original music for video games
- Learn a variety of musical styles to use in any video game genre
- Learn how to use digital audio workstations (DAWs) to compose video game music
- Learn foundational music theory practices to use in your compositions
- Learn how to market your skills to video game developers