X-Ray – Melodic Progressive Techno Ableton Live Project
Have you ever wondered how some tracks have been created? Being able to open up and look inside the actual project file can be a great way to learn new techniques.
X-ray is a dynamic project template, created using only stock plugins found within Ableton Live 10.
Utilising the new effects, synths and processing tools that Ableton has to offer.
Learn how EQ was used to sculpt and balance individual instruments of the mix.
Download X-ray and enhance your music production skills.
- 1 x Ableton Live Project File
- 20 x MIDI Channels
- 4 x Audio Channels
- 7 x Ableton Live Synth Presets (Operator, Collision & Analog)
What Do You Need?
- Ableton Live Suite v10.0 or higher (PC or Mac)
Using X-ray you will…
• Learn how to design and layer synth sounds for maximum impact.
• Study the MIDI files included & analyse each note used in X-ray’s progressions and melodies.
• Explore the cutting edge, processing effect chains.
• Reverse engineer the intricate percussion and hi-hat MIDI patterns. Adding new rhythms to your productions.
• Discover how a vocoder is used to enhance drums sounds.
• Compatible with Ableton Live Suite version 10.0 or higher.