NI Play Series: ETHEREAL EARTH v2.0.2 KONTAKT
Create new, atmospheric soundscapes and textures that transcend the ordinary. ETHEREAL EARTH combines acoustic world instruments – from swarms of sitars to synthesized gongs – and adds creative processing for unique sonic environments. Get started with extensive presets, then customize your sound with one-knob blend control and powerful built-in effects.
Sound Editor page lets you modify the individual sound sources (A/B) – giving you access to tuning, filters, panning, and envelopes.
Customize the effects chain of any preset with the Effects Editor. Quickly swap out effects using the dropdown menu, or change the order via drag-and-drop.
Quickly generate ideas with a flexible 16-step sequencer. You can also modulate up to six assignable macros such as filter or distortion.
Edit the assigned macro controls, control parameter ranges, change macro mappings and create your own custom controls from one dedicated page. The coloured macro dots give you visual feedback on your mappings for maximum ease of use.
Customize the instrument your way from the Settings page. Edit key ranges, adjust velocity curves, and more.
The main page of the instrument gives you a simple interface designed to help you focus on playing. Quickly tweak sounds using the six assignable macro knobs.
- Atmospheric sounds ranging from pads and strings to basses and leads
- Hybrid patches that combine samples and add creative effects
- Dozens of presets plus real-time controls in an intuitive interface
- Part of the Play Series: Great-sounding presets and real-time control in an intuitive interface
Kontakt Player or Full v6.2.2 or higher is required.
2.0.2 — 2021-09-21
- FIXED Issue where stopping host transport during a long note while sequencer is running would result in hanging notes.
- FIXED Any patches using Tape Saturator effect in HQ mode have the HQ mode disabled now (in order to prevent audio cut-outs and pops).