Waves Complete Plugins v12 30.11.20 [WiN MAC]
Waves V12 plugins let you resize your plugins so you can view them more easily. V12 also introduces a new preset search engine that lets you find & audition the perfect presets for your tracks, plus more new features. Update now to V12.
Add epic depth to your mixes and productions: The complete suite of mix legend CLA’s 4 go-to delays and 4 go-to reverbs, based on his best studio gear – all in one plugin that lets you blend, layer and internally route the effects.
Studio legend Chris Lord-Alge (Green Day, Muse, Bruce Springsteen) is a master at creating epic space and dimension in every song. And now he is giving you the key to that depth: his entire suite of reverbs and delays, in one epic plugin.
CLA Epic features Chris’s 4 go-to delays (SLAP, THROW, TAPE, CROWD) and 4 go-to reverbs (PLATE, ROOM, HALL, SPACE). All modules are based on Chris’s settings for his favorite studio hardware, which he uses in various combinations in every one of his mixes.
Whether used on vocals, drums, synths, guitars or other instruments – CLA Epic opens the gate to more depth in your mixes and productions.
Blend Reverbs & Delays the CLA Way
The key to CLA’s depth of sound is the way he blends multiple effects creatively – sending multiple delays to multiple reverbs on each track, and controlling the exact blend with his console faders.
CLA Epic gives you all these rich possibilities in one plugin. You can now blend CLA’s most epic reverbs and delays in the same creative manner. No need to open different effect plugins to get a rich landscape of sound: At any time, you can activate any or all of CLA Epic’s 8 effect modules, and blend them easily using the plugin’s console-type faders.
To make things even easier, CLA Epic always loads with Chris’s default settings for each effect. You can go deep and tweak all the familiar parameters (as well as some surprising ones). But first, simply load the default modules, blend in the different effects, and hear CLA magic in action.
The Secret to Depth: Send Delays to Reverbs
Chris Lord-Alge has an extra secret for mixing with depth: he sends his delays to his reverbs, so that the delays become part of the overall sonic landscape.
CLA Epic lets you send any delay to any reverb, in addition to the option of running the effects in parallel. With the click of a button, you can choose to send each delay only to the Output, only to (any or all of) the reverbs, or to everything at once. Effects routing that would take hours in your DAW now takes seconds.
Over 350 Epic Presets to Get You Started
CLA Epic comes packed with 50 powerful presets by Chris himself – for your vocals, drums, guitars and keyboards. Not enough? The plugin also includes over 300 presets by Greg Wells, Michael Brauer, and dozens more top producers and engineers.
What’s new in Waves V12
- RESIZE YOUR PLUGINS – 5 adjustable sizes to view your plugins as large or small as you want to.
- LIGHTNING-FAST PRESET BROWSER – Find & audition the perfect presets with instant text search.
- RETINA-READY GRAPHICS – Enjoy sharper graphics & optimized GPU performance on Macs with retina displays.
- FUTURE-PROOFED COMPATIBILITY – Full ongoing compatibility with the latest DAWs & operating systems.
- FREE PLUGINS ADDED TO SELECT BUNDLES – Platinum, Horizon, and Diamond owners get LoAir, Smack Attack, Submarine.
Release Notes November 30th 2020
– New Plugin – CLA Epic: Available as a single plugin as well as in the Mercury, Pro Show, and SD7 Pro Show bundles.
– New Plugin – CLA EchoSphere: Not available separately. Included in CLA Epic as a complementary license.
– Also included in the Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show bundles.